Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Personal Story


My family and I were not raised in a traditional religion, we avoided certain foods, refused to celebrate any national holidays and generally kept to ourselves, for these reasons we were often harassed in the various communities in which we lived. When I was fourteen years old, I was stalked by an English teacher, he followed me everywhere I went and made numerous attempts to be alone with me. I tried to report this to faculty but nothing was done about it. I also noticed changes in the behavior of my friends at school, kids I had know for years suddenly became angry at me for no apparent reason and teachers who had once supported me gave me spiteful snares as I walked down the hallway. It was obvious that something was happening to me. I just didn't know what.

My family and I moved around a lot and it seemed that wherever we moved, our neighbors would exhibit incredible hostility towards us, even though we didn't know them personally. They would spit on our door, give us hateful looks when we entered or left our apartment and generally went out of their way to make us feel unwelcome.
As time went on we learned to cope with the ongoing gang stalking and surveillance that afflicted our lives, finding comfort in our family life and faith. Our perpetrators viewed this as a form of defiance and decided that more "severe" measures were necessary to destroy us. I was seventeen years old when my family was first "physically" attacked by electronic means. It began sometime in October of 2001, in the wake of September 11th. Our lives would be changed forever.

On a beautiful Sunday morning I walked into the living room of my house and found my mother with a frying pan on top of her head. She looked up at me, her face covered in shame and sadness. I didn't question her. I knew my mother suffered from depression and I figured that "this never before seen behavior" was somehow attributed to it and would soon fade. Days turned into weeks and my mother continued to walk around the house with pots, pillows and whatever materials she could find, on her top of her head. She kept saying: "They doing something to me."
It wouldn't be long before me and my brothers understood who "they" were. A few weeks after this incident, my family and I began to suffer intense headaches, unbearable fatigue, muscle spasms and involuntary movement, unexplained nausea, and sharp cutting pains throughout various body parts. We also noticed that the physical symptoms we experienced corresponded with the noises coming from the apartment above us. My mother was not having a nervous breakdown, this was not just another bout of depression...she was trying to protect herself. Our upstairs neighbors were using directed energy weapons as a means of electromagnetic harassment; they were torturing us. As strange as this sounds….it's the truth.
When I first realized that this was happening to me, all sorts of thoughts danced in my head, like: "This kind of technology does not exist and if it did, the American government would not allow this to happen." "This can't happen in the U.S, we have freedom of speech and freedom of religion. It's unconstitutional." "Why would someone put so much effort into doing this to me?"
Everyday that I wake up I ask me the same questions. I still can't believe that this is happening to my family as well as thousands of others in and outside of this country.
It sounds crazy, it sounds insane and in a way I wish it was mere insanity. I wish there was a pill I could take to make this all go away, but there isn't. I have suffered gang stalking, and electronic harassment for almost nine years. This is my life.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Becca, I am not a skeptic. I know for a fact this is going on, because I have been targeted for the last five years. I have posted some information about my situation here: www.brussellsprout.blogspot.com If you would like to communicate with a fellow T.I. who understands what you're going through, please send me an e-mail at palomine55@yahoo.com Thanks, Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking for support myself whistle blower political dissident

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Becca,
    Thank you for sharing your story and poems. They touched me in a way I cannot describe. I feel your pain and your angst. Your words haunt me from a place of understanding. I cannot imagine going through this for 9 years! I wish there was something I could do to help you. Just know that your post made a difference! Your last post was 5 years ago. I pray that you found the freedom and justice you were seeking. I pray that you made it. I pray that you are ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart aches for you. The people you describe are truly mentally ill. I wish you peace and justice. Words can't describe the sickness you've had to endure but you did a good job trying. Best, another sufferer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a support group for t.i's in rochester ny,I'm a victim too.Im fed up,and ready to fight back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to Home Depot. Buy 3 x 3 ft Aluminum Sheets. Cover your attic and windows. God Bless. America is a nasty place.

    ReplyDelete

Skeptics and perpretrators: DON'T COMMENT