Thursday, May 14, 2009

The North Star Apartments



In the fall of 2008 my brother and I moved into the North Star apartments located in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We share a room in a five bedroom unit with five other University of Minnesota students. My roommates as well as other residents in the building are being used for surveillance purposes and various other tasks. The landlord and other members of the administrative staff are either actively involved in the harassment or enabling it. The perpetrators in the apartments above, below and beside us, continually track our movements and use various technological devices (micro waves, sound waves, directed energy weapons) to cause us physical pain as well as an array of other symptoms.


Since moving into this apartment, the outer form of my harassment has changed many times. In the beginning stages there was very little gang stalking and more of the electronic attacks, then the electronic attacks decreased and the gang stalking became more prominent. Today my perpetrators have worked to dramatically change the outer look of their presence in my life, but it is beyond saying that they are in fact STILL present. Here is a list of some of the symptoms that my brother and I have endured as a result of the electronic harassment:


- Intense headaches
- Impaired vision
- Chronic overwhelming fatigue
- Sharp cutting pains in various parts of my body (chest, hands, toes, ect)
- Throbbing pulsating pains in my chest.
- Muscle spasms and involuntary movement
- Sinus problems
- A persistent roaring sound in my ear, corresponding with my pulse.
- Sharp, cutting pains in my lower abdomen and genitals.
- Severe chest pain and indigestion
- Feelings of intense pressure in the chest


In addition to these covert forms of harassment, I have also experienced overt harassment, which include but are not limited to the following:
- Intimate Infiltration: Perpetrators seek to sabotage my jobs and friendships in an effort to push me into isolation and prevent me from obtaining financial stability.


- Monitoring and disruption of internet use.
- Interception of email and postal mail.
- Covert and overt surveillance through the use of citizen informants and various members of the community.


- Street theatre (staged events, such as directed conversations)
- Mimicking (leaving the residence at the same time, dressing similar to me, doing things in the same way or at the same time as me.)
- Unlawfully entering my unit when it is unoccupied.
- Tracking (I am being followed via public transportation, automobile, and by technological means.)
- Noise campaigns (loud music, fire alarms, ect.)

5 comments:

  1. Hi, you visited my blog a while back and commented on my loss. I appreciate that.

    If you read my blog, then you know that Rena was from Minnesota, having graduated from UOM with a Masters Degree in Social Work.

    Did you by chance know her?

    She came out to California in a desperate attempt to get away from her OS in the Minneapolis area.

    Thanks for your comment and please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello: My name is Anita and TI in Atlanta, GA. I was severely poisoned. You and your brother may have been poisoned. I have fought back to stay alive. I take a lot of supplements, only eat cooked vegetables, taking baking soda, etc.. Please come to Youtube and look up; WDYCAS that will take you directly to my page.

    It is better if your search is "WDYCAS baking soda". That will bring up what I do. May be something in my routine will help give you relief. Please do not give up. Believe that relief is possible.

    I did the query in Youtube & here is the link. Copy & Paste

    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wdycas+baking+soda&oq=wdycas+baking+soda&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=573410l580751l0l581270l24l24l3l17l20l0l145l467l1.3l4l0

    God Bless you,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here it is everyone. Are you being stalked, harassed, chemtrailed or mind controlled? Can't figure out what is going on? Are you targeted and can't figure out how gangstalkers know everything about you? Do your friends and family appear "in on it". This is what they are doing, and this is how they do it. Open your eyes.
    http://www.dataasylum.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://fr.gravatar.com/bensim23



    http://gangstalkingbelgium.wordpress.com/tag/benjamin-simon/

    http://fr.gravatar.com/bensim23

    Bien à vous,

    B simon
    Articles à propos de benjamin simon sur Organized Stalking Network Belgique
    gangstalkingbelgium.wordpress.com
    Posts about benjamin simon written by bensim23

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe it does happen. Hopefully one day it will stop.

    ReplyDelete

Skeptics and perpretrators: DON'T COMMENT